Wednesday 27 March 2013

                           Thread Garden

It was on April  2012 when I saw it for the first time. I went to Ooty with my parents. We visited the botanical garden and went on o boat ride. I was totally tired and wanted rest. I  was looking here and there  impatiently when my eyes suddenly fell on the signboard  showing 'the Thread Garden'. I was surprised and wanted to visit. I  forced my parents to take me to the garden and finally agreed. I could not believe my eyes for a moment when I entered the garden. The garden was made out of thread and only thread , no other materials is used . This was something really very very amazing. The garden, though  artificial was full of natural looking flowers, creepers,  grass etc . About 50 specially trained artists worked for 12 years to shape this garden. This is the first artificial garden  in the whole world to be done using only threads. This shows the skill of the artists and also their patience. My parents thanked for insisting them to go and visit them. It is a place which worth a visit.

So sure to visit thread garden when you go to Ooty. Here is the address
                       Thread Garden
Opposite Boat House, North Lake Road, Ooty

Be sure to share the experience with your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment